Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye

Ya know, it's funny...  I always admired the Tiny Home Living, RV Living, Bohemian lifestyles and never thought I would actually do that..... until I found myself suddenly changing my marital status and living situation a year ago. 

It has certainly taken some getting used to, but I really like the simplicity of life that living like this forces me to do. It has also helped me refocus my priorities and keep them in sight because all other distractions are gone or are just plain unnecessary. 

I am so grateful to be alive, living so peacefully and simply, and spending so much time doing what I love outdoors. I want to thank Michelle Lott and  Gary Lott for giving Nymeria, Ghost and I the loving care, support and opportunity to be where we are today. 

Here's to a continued peaceful, simple life. I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend so far. I love you all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Knowing Your Worth